Summer Schemes Belfast 2020 at Shaw’s Bridge
Mobile Team Adventure Summer Scheme
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Covid-19 we are still not 100% certain if the Summer Scheme will go ahead this year 2020. If it does go ahead we will be limiting our numbers of intake and possibly not all activities listed will be possible to run.
Thank you for your understanding.
We have been listening to what parents and guardians have been saying, so we have changed the standard arrival time to 9.30am and there is now an option for a later pick up; as late as 5pm.
It’s your Summer Scheme and we want your child to learn New Skills, make New Friends, have lots of New Adventures, in a FUN and safe environment. 5 Weeks of FUN are available to do multiple activities; both wet and dry at Shaw’s Bridge, Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 20th – 24th July
- 27th – 31st July
- 3rd – 7th August
- 10th – 14th August
- 17th – 21st August
Activities Include: Kayaking & Canoeing at Shaw’s Bridge, Mobile Climbing Wall, Archery, Orienteering, Blind Trail, Sport-4-All, Slippery Slope, River Tubing, Raid the Island, Water Games, Nature Walks, Assault Course, Gorge Walking, Mountain Biking (minimum height restriction due to size of bikes), laser tag, skittles bowling alley, gladiator duel, garden games, giant SUP, Stand Up Paddle-boarding……The plan for each week involves a good variety from this list, and on each full day participants can expect to do both wet and dry activities – at Shaw’s Bridge, or at our nearby base in the Ardnavally Scout Centre.
Early Drop-Off from 8.30am
- Late Pick-up until 5:00pm
- More Information on Early and Late Drop Off Here
- Adventure Kids Full Day (5yr-15 Year Olds) £35 per Day or £135 per Week
- Mini-Kids Half Day (5 – 8 Year Olds) £20 per Day or £90 per Week
- 5% Discount for Siblings & other family members.
- 25% Discount for Additional Weeks booked
- Booking Required.
Book Early to Avoid Disappointment
There are 3 Ways to book
- Book Online (currently being updated)
- Complete the PDF Booking Form and Post it to the Office with a Cheque
- Phone the Office with Card Details to pay, and Scan and Return the completed PDF by post or email
For a complete list of What to bring each day Click Here
- Group Fun
- Family Fun Days
- Problem Solving and Communication Games
- Bridge Building
- Wide Games
- Raft Building
- Sport for All
- Blind Trail
- Camp craft and Survival Training
- Guided Walking
- Summer Schemes Belfast 2020 at Shaw’s Bridge
- Mountain Biking Trail