- Call 028-90-646695
- PLACES STILL AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER SCHEME VOUCHERS ARE AVAILABLE TO BUY HERE
General Data Protection Statement
Mobile Team Adventure Ltd (MTA) is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
1. What Information do we collect?
- We only collect the information that we need to answer your queries, make a booking, satisfy the needs of our insurance or protect your health and safety.
Date of birth
Medical information required to allow participation in activities
Emergency contact information
Information required for processing payment by debit/credit card.
2. How do we use your data?
- Communicating to arrange events and participation in events
We need certain contact information from you to allow us to answer queries, to allow you to book an activity or to change arrangements if necessary.
- Sensitive personal data
The regulations define information relating to physical or mental health as sensitive. It is a condition of our insurance that activity participants should disclose medical information relating to allergies, physical conditions, mental illness and learning disability before taking part in an activity. This information is needed to help us adapt activities to suit various needs, recommend non-participation if necessary, and deal appropriately with any need for first aid treatment, including recording/ reporting incidents or accidents.
- Marketing and Communication
From time to time, if you have given us permission to do so, we will send you information by e-mail on activities, events or offers that may be of interest. We limit the number of e-zines we send – not usually more than four or five a year. We do not send information by post, or conduct telephone marketing campaigns. Every e-zine sent out has an option to unsubscribe, or you may contact us directly to ask to be taken off the list.
We use Facebook and Instagram social media platforms. Photographs may be taken, which will remain the property of MTA, and may possibly be used on promotional material including social networking sites in future. Photos will be posted on our Facebook page and if you object to a particular image being held, please let us know and we will immediately delete it.
3. How do we store your data?
- The security of your data is important to us – we store data as paper, and, in some cases, in protected computerised systems. Sensitive medical data is not computerised and completed disclosure forms are held locked away, with limited access for designated staff. Contact information may be held on computer – for the purpose of maintaining proper financial records or for marketing. Information is not sold or shared with third parties, except as necessary for processing e-zines or online booking. E-zines are sent using Your Mail List Provider – this company is based in the EU and is GDPR compliant. The online booking system is facilitated by Digitickets Systems, based in England and also GDPR compliant. Limited information may also be shared with our accountants, ‘Guardian’ and HMRC may require access for tax inspection purposes. When it comes time to dispose of paperwork, it is destroyed securely by shredding or burning.
4. Changes to this policy
- We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any significant changes in the way in which we process your personal data, we will make this clear on our website, or contact you directly.
5. Your rights
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information held about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You can ask us to stop holding your data and you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
6. Contact us
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this policy, or would like us to remove you from our contact list.
Telephone: 028 9064 6695
Address: 29 Ashgrove, Newtownards BT23 4HA