- Please Note, we will be closed over the Winter Months
- 10th Nov 2017 - 18 Feb 2018 Follow @MTAdventure
Summer Schemes 2018
New Skills, New Friends New Adventures, 5 Weeks of Multi-Activities at Shaw’s Bridge, Belfast.
- Monday 23rd – Friday 27th July
- Monday30th July – Friday 3rd August
- Monday 6th – Friday 10th August
- Monday 13th – Friday 17th August
- Monday 20th – Friday 24th August
Activities Include: Canoeing, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Archery, Orienteering, Blind Trail, sports4all, Slippery Slope, River Tubing, Raid the Island, Water Games, Nature Walks, Assault Course & Gorge Walking, Mountain Biking (Minimum Height Restriction due to size and number of Bikes, some activities will also take place at our base, Ardnavally Scout Centre).
- Wetsuit Hire
- Early Drop-Off from 8.30am
- Late Pick-up until 4:30pm
- 5% Discount for Siblings & other family members.
- Booking Required.
Book Early to Avoid Disappointment
- Group Fun
- Problem Solving and Communication Games
- Bridge Building
- Wide Games
- Raft Building
- Sport for All
- Blind Trail
- Camp craft and Survival Training
- Backwoods cooking
- Guided Walking
- Summer Schemes 2018
- Mountain Biking Trail